For small and mid-size companies working in generation / transmission / distributuion of energy from conventional or non conventional sources, we offer to host the Back-end Data Center operations and functionalities in terms of data-management, report Generation, Billing, Complaints tracking etc.
The key features of our Services Architecture include:
• Smart Metering Interfaces: These interfaces does metering based on how much is consumed and at what time of day in order to prompt the customers to adjust their consumption habits and be more responsive to the market clues. It may also check other factors including day of week, seasonality, economic booms and busts. As such, this layer comprises of two components - Proprietary energy API services and a Consumption communication layer.
• Energy API services. Most vendors have their own proprietary API model to interface with the metering devices. Because energy metering architectures differ with many data centers, larger organizations may have more than one proprietary interface environment. It is important to set up a reliable and open design standard that reaches across data centers and technologies.
• Consumption communication Layer. Because of diverse proprietary environmental metering interface systems in the open market, there is a need for a common consumption layer to interface with different metering and reporting systems.
• Management Interfaces: These interfaces control the business management functions such as billing, access to customer information system, outage management system through the consumption data aggregation layer.
• Consumption data aggregation Layer. This is a common data collection repository designed for frequent updates. This area is the collection point for environmental data across data centers in compliance with government and other environment agencies norms and regulations.
Location Based Services:
With relevant GSM-NMR (Network Measurement Report) parameters made available GEOVAS' Back-End LBS server can provide the following services to regular mobile users::
* Mid and High Resolution location estimates of mobile phones, tracking devices,
* Remote monitoring and control devices.
* Location sensitive query/alert service for Emergency-services/utilities, advtg etc.
* Bulk traffic and public movement data and patterns can also be provided for applications which need them.
* Citizen feedback and complaint services to the government departments, city municipalities etc.
* Distress call management services and integrated Command and Control Room services to the Police/Fire etc
emergency departments can also be offered.